Wednesday, February 13, 2008

RP130: My Dinner with Andrea, Part 2

ReMARKable Palate #130: My Dinner with Andrea, Part 2

I speak with Andrea Tiberi of Eatalian Style about his focus on teaching Americans the authentic regional tastes of Italy. We chat about his native Umbria, great cheeses like Grana Padano, as he prepares for the guests to arrive. We'll have video of the event soon!


ReMARKable Palate is a production of The Culinary Media Network. www.culinarymedianetwork.com



, , , , , , , ,

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:04 AM, February 26, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mark, I've been listening to your podcast for ages (like, since before episode 50) and I love it but I never found the time to drop by to tell you so! This two part Italian episode compelled me - as an Italian foodie, I loved the enthusiasm and passion in the Andreas' voices :) Thanks for doing this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



©2006-2007 The Gilded Fork, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Culinary Podcast Network™, ReMARKable Palate™, Food Philosophy™, Culinary Roundtable™, Bachelor's Boot Camp™, Cooking from A to Z™,
Welcome to Wine Country™, Pastry Princess™ and The world's first all-food podcast network™ are trademarks of The Gilded Fork, LLC.